Confident Little Kids
Transition to School & Social Skills for ages 3-5
- Is your child’s pre-school concerned about your son or daughter’s speech, fine motor or social skills?
- Is your child bright (maybe even gifted) with an enquiring mind and a great memory?
- Is your child shy and reluctant to speak up?
- Is focus, attention and concentration an issue for your child?
- Does your child resist activities like colouring and drawing?
As a parent, you are likely to be the first to notice that your child may need a little extra help taking the step from pre-school to “big school”.
Confident Little Kids is a unique and popular early learning, language and social skills program for children aged 3 to 5 that offers the personal support of Kids First’s highly qualified team of Speech Pathologists.
Confident Little Kids has a proven record in supporting children with a wide range of needs and has helped hundreds of children prepare for a successful and positive start to school.
The key advantage of Confident Little Kids lies in the individual attention that each child receives from our experts in children’s learning and development.
At Confident Little Kids, your child will develop an understanding of:
- Social skills such as turn taking, cooperating and sharing with other children
- Communication skills encouraging listening and talking (receptive and expressive language)
- Learning behaviours like following instructions, transitioning between activities and completing tasks
- Fine motor skills and correct pencil grip
- Pre-literacy skills including recognising and using phonics, sounds, letters and words
- Pre-numeracy skills developing understanding of problem solving and maths concepts
In a fun and friendly environment, Kids First's experienced Speech Pathologists use best practise methods, including the well known PALS social skills program, to support all aspects of your children's personality and learning. Our expert therapists will encourage the development of your child’s social and emotional maturity, self confidence and independence at an age appropriate level to ensure that your child’s developmental needs are professionally met.
The result? A confident,independent child who is ready to make the best possible start to school!
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about the most affordable and innovative school readiness program of its kind in Sydney, contact us on 9938 5419 today